Subject: YTSEJAM digest 447
From: email_address_removed
To: Multiple recipients of list <email_address_removed>

Contents:
Re: DT flame-war on alt.music.progressive (email_address_removed (Steve Mansfield))
DT shirt - guys address? (hartman larry <email_address_removed>)
2 Cents to the Age/Occupation Thread... (email_address_removed)
Re: YTSEJAM digest 437 (email_address_removed)
Re: ages (email_address_removed)
Re: ages (email_address_removed)
Re: YTSEJAM digest 443 (email_address_removed)
Re: MAKE.MONEY.FAST (RB747491%email_address_removed)
age/occupation thread (email_address_removed)
DT of course (email_address_removed)
Re[2]: YTSEJAM digest 437 (email_address_removed)
Feeling Rand-y (email_address_removed)
Bootlegs (Markus Stahl (email_address_removed) <email_address_removed>)
Any attend Live in Toyko show?? (hartman larry <email_address_removed>)
Re: SHIRTS And SHIT (Garrett M Sanborne <email_address_removed>)
Re: LATM (Garrett M Sanborne <email_address_removed>)
Re: YTSEJAM digest 437 (BERTAPELLE  ADAM RAYE <email_address_removed>)
popularity of DT (Douglas Merrell <email_address_removed>)
DOE (email_address_removed)
Re: Test (Douglas Merrell <email_address_removed>)
Re: ages (Garrett M Sanborne <email_address_removed>)
address of WWW page? (hartman larry <email_address_removed>)
Re: Music! Music! Music! and some more Music! (email_address_removed)
Re: popularity of DT (Stephen Bajzek <[email-masked]>)
Re: ages (email_address_removed (Todd Hartmann))
Re: popularity of DT (Eric Moegling <email_address_removed>)
E-mail questions to Dream Theater! (NoviTuna <email_address_removed>)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 08:29:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: email_address_removed (Steve Mansfield)
Subject: Re: DT flame-war on alt.music.progressive

> i was checking this newsgroup out for the first time and it appears
> that there is a major war going on about DT. specifically about
> DT SELLING OUT!!! i couldn't believe the posts...and there were many
>  of them (maybe 20+). basically some people seem to think that 
> WDADU was a step in the right direction for prog-rock, and than
> IAW really sucked/sold-out.
> also they said a few bad things about DT fans (US!), such as:
> we don't have a wide variety of musical tastes, that DT is the only
> band on earth and if it's not DT it sucks, etc..
> i think we should go in there and post a few INTELLIGENT defending
> DT and their fans.

There's a simple solution here, really.  Ignore them.  There are hordes
of folks out there who, when a band starts gaining in popularity, they
claim they have sold out.  It's bullshit, so just let them live in their
little fantasy world where only they and their closest friends even know
about the good bands and ignore them.

Steve Mansfield  |Once you're touched you stand alone to face the bitter fight
email_address_removed |Once I reached for love but now I reach for life.
Dream Theater - Learning to Live

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 08:46:52 -0500 (EDT)
From: hartman larry <email_address_removed>
Subject: DT shirt - guys address?

Can someone send me the address of the guy that is making the DT shirt.
Someone said he had a mailing list to keep us up to date.

Thanks!

**************************************************************************
*   Jason Hartman     "I am the Killing Hand!"     email_address_removed   *
*                                                                        *
*  You're fighting the weight of the world,                              *
*  and no one can save you this time.                                    *
*  Close your eyes - you can find all you need in your mind.             * 
*                                                                        *
*                                       "Take the Time"  - Dream Theater *
**************************************************************************

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 94 11:54:45 EDT
From: email_address_removed
Subject: 2 Cents to the Age/Occupation Thread...

--------

Hi all, this is one of Brent's converts =)

Apparently people are interested in the age/occupation type thing, so here goes:

I'm 20 years old and a college student majoring in nuclear engineering.

(damn, i don't think that was even worth 2 cents... =) )

---Jen

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 12:11:05 -0500 (EST)
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Re: YTSEJAM digest 437

On the subject of drum triggers:
	I have always kind of had the same attitude about any electronics in 
music, including triggers, until I&W came out.  Portnoy's sound is so unique
and I credit it to the perfect mix of the mic'd drum and the triggered signal.
His sound kicks ass.  Compare the drum sound on I&W to WDADU and you'll see
what I mean (and yes, I understand that part of this difference is due to
better engineering).  There is one drawback to this however, and that is the
live sound.  You can't quite match this studio sound on the stage, or at
least I haven't heard it yet.  Luckily, Mike is such a kick ass drummer that
you don't have time to concentrate on the sound.  One last thing about 
triggers in the studio and live is that many of the percussion sounds
apparent on the I&W songs could not be done without either triggers or
a percussion section.  For example, the part in Metropolis where it sounds 
like he's beating on trash cans.  Kick ass, right?  Well those are triggers
my friend.  I don't think they're as bad as I once did as long as they're
not overdone - supplement to a kick ass drummer and drum kit  O.K.  -  
replacement of drummer and drum kit  SHIT!

KAI
email_address_removed
email_address_removed

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 12:19:22 -0500 (EST)
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Re: ages

I am in the market for a new axe, and Ibanez is the way, but I'm unfamiliar
with the S series and Wizard necks.  Fill me in on some info - Price,
Where to buy, how it plays - you know the typical guitarist jargon.
If you want to respond to me directly (there's really no need to tell the 
world about your guitar) mail me at

email_address_removed
 
KAI

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 12:20:50 -0500 (EST)
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Re: ages

Zmaj   4 sharps
Which sharps?!?
KAI

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 12:28:56 -0500 (EST)
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Re: YTSEJAM digest 443

O.K., this is going to make me sound really stupid, but who's Watchtower?
And where can I hear them (get a copy of their stuff)?  

KAI
email_address_removed
email_address_removed

Before you stone me, I am a brand new subscriber.   Have mercy!

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 12:02:42 -0600 (CST)
From: RB747491%email_address_removed
Subject: Re: MAKE.MONEY.FAST

Defintely try Fates Warning and maybe even Crimson Glory

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 13:31:38 EDT
From: email_address_removed
Subject: age/occupation thread

Just adding my two cents to the age occupation thread....
I'm 21 years old, a graduate student in electrical engineering/computer science
at MIT, and I am currently working at Lotus Development Corporation...

And I am one of Brent Phillip's converts to Dream Theater.  I was present during
the Summer of 1992--"the Summer of Decadence" when Brent first bought
and listened to Images and Words.... and I was hooked!

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 13:47:50 -0500 (EST)
From: email_address_removed
Subject: DT of course

Hello my beautifuls,
	My name is KAI, I am a new subscriber, and I need info - big time.
I know my share of shit so I'll be happy to help your smarts when I can.
For now, I need to know where I can get a copy of the Majesty demo, 
preferably on CD.  Also, I have several b**tlegs (nasty word) and I am
willing to trade recordings of these for dupes of yours (quality dupes).
Hopefully a process like this will save some of us starving musicians but
die hard fans some moola.  For a complete list of B**Ts, you can access one
on the WWW via Mosaic or Lynx.  I'm sure most of you know this but if you don't
get the URL off me or the YTSEJAM-owner.  
Here's what I have:

Live at the Marquee (import - not a B**T)  exc. quality
	Does LaBrie kick balls on those old tunes or what?
	
	You can probably find this one on CD for $20-30 in any import section.
	Definitely worth it.

Dream Out Loud (B**T)
	Great sound on this one - long show too all on one CD.
	Includes rarities as Status Seeker, (To Live) Forever, 
	Puppies on Acid (intro to Take the Time that kicks ass)

	Drawbacks:  LaBrie has a less than perfect night
			
			Status Seeker is mistitled Nothing is Sacred. Boy are
				these poeple stupid.
	
			Take the Time has a cut in it, cuts in the middle
				resumes at the ending 
				This cut actually isn't too bad, sounds like
				DT may have actually skipped to the end here,
				but I doubt it.  Some of the cool 
				instrumentation is missing (makes me sad)

			Learning to Live is the last song and the disc cuts
				out in the space right before K.M. plays 
				the Wait for Sleep retro (do you all follow
				me here?) The part that sounds like WFS, well
				when they did LTL live they  would pause before
				this part.  The disc ends here.
				This is a disappointment because I remember
				the live ending to this song really kickin'.
				Hopefully someone out there has a good version
				of this song including the ending.

	Other than that this disc is great, I recommend it.

Home Sweet Home (B**T)
	Decent sound (tolerable), not as good as Dream Out Loud, but I can 
listen to it.
	
	Rarities:  Only a Matter of Time, YtseJam, The Killing Hand
	
	Drawbacks: If you see this one for sale, be advised that the cover
			and CD say that Status Seeker is on this.  ITS NOT.
			And this may not seem possible but the song that they
			mistitled is Pull Me Under.  How anyone could think 
			that PMU is SS is beyond me.
	
	This disc isn't bad, I especially like OaMoT, this is a pretty good 
version.  John P does a pretty good solo also.  

Consciously Unreal (B**T)
	This is two discs.  One and a half are a I&W show from the second leg
of their tour (includes Forever).  The rest is 5 songs with Charlie Dominici
from the WDADU tour, which is cool, but the sound sucks on the whole thing,
especially on the Charlie part.  The five songs on the Charlie part are
Metropolis, Afterlife, Forever (yes, this is actually an old song revived), 
The Killing Hand, and YtseJam (I think).  From these five songs, I can see why
DT dumped him.  He's no better than awful on these songs.  Labrie does DT
justice.  If your interested in hearing just how bad Charlie is, and a terrible
recording, get in touch with me.

	The only thing I remember this being worth listening to for is the
ending of LTL.  This is why I want a better recording of this song so I will
never have to listen to this b**tleg again.

Last thing, I have never heard of "Change of Season."  Someone please fill me
in on this song and let me know how I can get my hands on it.  Also any other
real rarities like a song called "Eve" or other novelties like this would be
good info to let me in on.

KAI
email_address_removed
email_address_removed

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 94 11:16:28 PST
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Re[2]: YTSEJAM digest 437

On Fri, 1 Jul 1994 starr@.fnal.gov wrote:
> If you know how to mike a drum kit properly and 
> have a good drummer on the kit there is no need for triggers, they are the 
> inferior performers crutch or the inferior engineers or producers crutch.
> 
 Well said!  I've been thinking that for a while - I just don't 
 feel any need to get into electronics for my drums.  They seem
 like sort of cheating to me.  IMHO of course. :)  Flames accepted 
 with supporting ideas. :)

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
|       Garrett M. Sanborne              email_address_removed           |
|                                        email_address_removed          |
|  "Do what you love, the rest comes."     "Huh huh .. drums are cool."   |
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Do you think Portnoy is an inferior player?  I don't think so.  Usually triggers
are used in a studio with inferior engineers or microphones.  Triggers are 
usually used as a quick way to get around logistical miking problems.  If an 
engineer has more experience in miking, he will know how to get around those 
problems without a trigger.

Cash is King in the recording biz and if you can pay you'll sound like you can 
play, (GRUNGE music for example) because you'll be able to afford the "Engineer 
with the Golden Ear."  I can't wait to hear the new sound on this new CD, 
because with Portnoy's playing and hopefully someone behind the console with 
some patience and a good ear, we will hear some of the best drumming ever.

P.S. Do you think I put a big enough bulls eye on my forehead by cutting grunge 
music down like I did?

email_address_removed
I still don't have a sig.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 02 Jul 94 12:40:08 EDT
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Feeling Rand-y

>>>What are some examples of Peart's Rand-ishness? :-)>>>

Well, How about 2112 for starters. Kind of a big starter at that. I'm not a
big Rush fan, but isn't the narration on the liner note direct from Anthem??

It's been a long time since I listened to 2112 or read Anthem, which leads me
to......

..... being 29 and I'm damn glad to hear there are lots of DT fans even older
than me. Wow, now I actually feel young.

Andy

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 15:08:25 EDT
From: Markus Stahl (email_address_removed) <email_address_removed>
Subject: Bootlegs

Since alot of people have been talking about how great the bootleg
"lost in the sky" is....where can i get it.  What are some good mail order
places?  I would like to own this 2cd set!!!!!!!

thanks
mark

email_address_removed

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 15:57:26 -0500 (EDT)
From: hartman larry <email_address_removed>
Subject: Any attend Live in Toyko show??

I just wanted to know if there are any Tokyo DT fans out there that may
have been at the show where they filmed Live in Tokyo?
How about Live at the Marquee?

What is the largest place DT has played?  Live in Tokyo is the largest
stage and audience area venue that I have seen.  I've seen them place
twice here in Baltimore and I've seen 3 or 4 bootleg videos and they
are all pretty much on the small side compared to the place in
Live in Tokyo.

As you can probably tell, I just got done watching the LiT video.  
I still love the Breast signing part.  God, I wish I was in Dream Theater! :)
How many times have you guys (gals) watched it?  Is there anyone out
there that still doesn't own this video?!  I hope not!!!

**************************************************************************
*   Jason Hartman     "I am the Killing Hand!"     email_address_removed   *
*                                                                        *
*  You're fighting the weight of the world,                              *
*  and no one can save you this time.                                    *
*  Close your eyes - you can find all you need in your mind.             * 
*                                                                        *
*                                       "Take the Time"  - Dream Theater *
**************************************************************************

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 18:14:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Garrett M Sanborne <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: SHIRTS And SHIT

> Just wondering-- I assume that Killing Hand and Fortune in Lies from LatM
> are on the first LP. Query: does the first singer do a better or worse job
> than LaBrie IYHO?  I like LaBrie's versions, and since I don't have the
> first LP, I can't picture anyone else singing it. Is the first album
> worth getting, or am I only setting myself up for disappointment in that it
> has a different singer (ie. he sucks)?  Thanks for the input!

	He doesn't really suck, but he's not half as good as LaBrie.  I 
would get it for the music.  Some of the instrumental sections are 
amazing.  It's worth it IMHO. :)
G
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
|       Garrett M. Sanborne              email_address_removed           |
|                                        email_address_removed          |
|  "Do what you love, the rest comes."     "Huh huh .. drums are cool."   |
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 18:17:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Garrett M Sanborne <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: LATM

On Mon, 4 Jul 1994, Andrew Cloninger wrote:
>    I have to admit i dont know what the going rate for Live at the 
> Marquee is, but i saw it in our local cheap CD place for 13.97 Is this 
> the average going price, or should i snap it up as soon as possible?

	Well, I'd grab it cuz I think I paid almost $30 for it.
G
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
|       Garrett M. Sanborne              email_address_removed           |
|                                        email_address_removed          |
|  "Do what you love, the rest comes."     "Huh huh .. drums are cool."   |
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 17:05:14 -0600 (MDT)
From: BERTAPELLE  ADAM RAYE <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: YTSEJAM digest 437

in response to the comment about the triggered snare:

I agree, that in songs like Another Day, the same heavy snare doesn't
sound as good as it does on PMU or Metropolis.  But listen to
Learning to Live.  There are many small grace notes on a "clean"
snare.  I don't know if Mike was hitting a different drum, or if
they turned off the trigger.  
-Adam

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 19:34:38 EDT
From: Douglas Merrell <email_address_removed>
Subject: popularity of DT

Hey Progressives,

     Someone had mentioned that they liked the closeness that they can feel
with Dream Theater and mentioned that they didn't have a chance to meet
David and company.  Well, this is an interesting point to ponder...

     I have always felt that it *should* be possible to go up to whoever your
favorite musician is and shake their hand and wish them much success and
**casually** appreciate them as a person and as a musician.  Yes, this is
the attitude that most DT, RUSH, Yes, and other progressive rock fans
would have (Right!?!). If there is even one or a few obnoxious "concert
attenders", there is going to be more security.  So, my point is
that even though they may seem "approachable" now, I think that this is
only because of the new following that they have acquired.  The
progressive nature of their music has only caught on so much or only to a
certain type of audience.  So, this is why they have been the friendly
guys of rock music that you seem to be referring to.  Maybe I should add
to this that I don't think that just because that they are new and play
very thoughtful music, that they are the only 'cool' band in the business.
I tend to think that experience in the area of security is the first
priority in the minds of the promoters.  So, I would believe that Dream
Theater would get more security if the need should arise.
     The Floyd and others, on the other hand, have had an enormous following
ever since the early 70's.  So, this makes them even more cautious especially
in areas where there is a higher crime rate.  The correlation is this: 
the quantity of fans (age of the band) is approximately equivalent to the
need of security.  Based on this unwritten law of rock music, there is much
more chance to visit with DT than there is to even wave from afar at David,
Nick, or Richard.
     So, I would like to see security relaxed a bit for all the big
progressive bands that are touring these days...YES...and be allowed to
meet them face to face and ask some very bugging questions.  But, I do not
want the bands... any band for that matter... to substitute the display of
friendliness for their safety.  So, if it's any consolation, I haven't
been able to meet any of my favorite musicians, but I can understand why.

C-ya,
Doug Merrell

***************************************************************************
*                        FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY                         *
*                           Computer Science                              *
*                                                                         *
*    "Our brave COMPUTERS are held within our walls!!" - N.P.             *
*     E-Mail: email_address_removed    or     email_address_removed       *
***************************************************************************

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 94 19:40:12 EDT
From: email_address_removed
Subject: DOE

After searching for a few weeks, I finally found a record store selling
boots.  I ordered Dance of Eternity since that seems to be the bott that most
people are talking about.  The guy at the store didn't have a song title list
for the disc, so I was wondering if someone could post the list for me.  

I am counting the hours til next Wednesday when it comes in....

Jason

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 20:25:49 EDT
From: Douglas Merrell <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: Test

> 
> Test message....Please if anyone can read this, reply to this message on
> the list.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Mike
> 

If you haven't got any reply yet, I am replying to it because I can't
stand deleting a message that demands a request such as this one.

So there,
Doug

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 21:28:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Garrett M Sanborne <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: ages

On Tue, 5 Jul 1994 email_address_removed wrote:

> Zmaj   4 sharps
> Which sharps?!?
> KAI

	I'm gonna take a wild guess here: F, C, G, D ?

		Sharps progress F C G D E A B and flats opposite.
:)
	G 

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
|       Garrett M. Sanborne              email_address_removed           |
|                                        email_address_removed          |
|  "Do what you love, the rest comes."     "Huh huh .. drums are cool."   |
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 23:33:58 -0500 (EDT)
From: hartman larry <email_address_removed>
Subject: address of WWW page?

Could someone tell me the address for the DT WWW home page?

Thanks!

**************************************************************************
*   Jason Hartman     "I am the Killing Hand!"     email_address_removed   *
*                                                                        *
*  You're fighting the weight of the world,                              *
*  and no one can save you this time.                                    *
*  Close your eyes - you can find all you need in your mind.             * 
*                                                                        *
*                                       "Take the Time"  - Dream Theater *
**************************************************************************

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 94 23:38:10 EDT
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Re: Music! Music! Music! and some more Music!

    Doug.Drury writes:

> Is there anyone out there who would like to speak in more     > musical
terms about DT.

Yes I would, but I might need some explanation on the theory,
melody,methology, etc....since I have only been playing 2 and 1/2 years on
guitar.

Max "Wouldn't you like to know." Gise

------------------------------

Date: Wed,  6 Jul 1994 00:34:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stephen Bajzek <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: popularity of DT

Excerpts from mail: 5-Jul-94 popularity of DT by Douglas [email-masked] 
>      Someone had mentioned that they liked the closeness that they can feel
> with Dream Theater and mentioned that they didn't have a chance to meet
> David and company.  Well, this is an interesting point to ponder...

Who's David?

max
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if the band I'm in starts playing different tunes
You'll see me on the dark side of the moon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. I need a drummer, bad. Mail me for info.

oh yeah, and check out http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/sb7h/home

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 23:46:25 -0500
From: email_address_removed (Todd Hartmann)
Subject: Re: ages

>I am in the market for a new axe, and Ibanez is the way, but I'm unfamiliar
>with the S series and Wizard necks.  Fill me in on some info - Price,
>Where to buy, how it plays - you know the typical guitarist jargon.
>If you want to respond to me directly (there's really no need to tell the 
>world about your guitar) 

Oh yes there is such need!  I have a twelve-year-old, beat-to-hell, $200
Peavy Razer.  I can now afford such lavish axes as Ibanez.  I have been
taking notes on this thread about necks and pickups and whatnot, in
preparation for a purchase!

Lurking, and learning (to live),
-Todd

ps:  I am responding to the list to encourage "miscellaneous"
participation, because the interesting tangents are more valuable than the
boring tangents are bothersome.  In my pompous opinion.

pps:  I'm 28 and a programmer.  Of computers, people, whatever's handy....

>mail me at
>
>email_address_removed
> 
>KAI

/*
    email_address_removed
    "I love animals:  they're delicious."
    Finger for PGP public key.
*/

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 23:57:21 -0500 (CDT)
From: Eric Moegling <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: popularity of DT

O.K. about the security thing...if you were a famed guitarist who played 
with probably the most popular band in the 70's...and are not doing so 
well these days (touring in a white minivan and a ryder truck)...you play 
a way small club in Columbia, Mo. and afterwards have signed a few 
autographs for members of your fan club (people that payed money to his 
cause...he charges $15 or so)...then as you're heading out the back 
you're greeted by all of ten fans wanting to shake your hand, and wish 
you the best...do you:

	1. Say "I'm tired and bummed cause the crowd sucked...but since 
you're still waiting on me, I'll talk with all of you"

	2. Readily accept the fans and hang out with them for a long 
period of time.

	3. Ignore the fans...get in the van...and not even acknowledge 
their existance.

Well, Ace chose option #3, and needless to say he lost 10 fans that 
night! Security was absolutely no factor (four guards around him) 
considering it was ten of us (hundreds I can understand, but 10?). I tend 
to disagree...it's not just security, it's also attitude. Later!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the circle of fifths, and the pattern of sharps and flats: 
If the alphabet continued as notes progressed (Using Major Key Sig's) (i.e
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, etc.) eventually the key of Z Major 
would have 4 sharps.                     

  			    email_address_removed
           ERIC MOEGLING:     
			    email_address_removed	
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: 06 Jul 94 01:09:42 EDT
From: NoviTuna <email_address_removed>
Subject: E-mail questions to Dream Theater!

Hi, all!

I will be videotaping and interviewing Dream Theater next week for up-to-date
information to be included in a Dream Theater web site that is currently under
construction.  I'm soliciting YOUR questions for the band; ultimately, the
answers to your questions will appear (in both audio and video format) within a
few weeks on a soon-to-be announced 'Dream Theater Awake' home page on the World
Wide Web.  I will be printing your questions by Saturday so please submit ASAP.

If anyone has any material that they'd like to submit for inclusion in the home
page, just let me know--the more input from you, the better the site will be.

Many thanks for your questions and help.

C-man

P.S. Please type "Ask Dream Theater" in the Subject field of your message.

------------------------------
End of Digest
************************