Subject: YTSEJAM digest 278
From: email_address_removed
To: Multiple recipients of list <email_address_removed>

Contents:
Jeff Boerio (email_address_removed)
Steve Chew (email_address_removed.ac.uk)
Fates Warning news (email_address_removed (Pat Daugherty))
Re: Live Sound (email_address_removed (Greg "Big Brother" Lee))
UNSUBSCRIBE (<email_address_removed>)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 21:49:10 -0500
From: email_address_removed
Subject: Jeff Boerio

Jeff, weren't you at Purdue just a few months back?  Sorry to post this here,
but I couldn't find your address.

Mike

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 DEC 93 09:16:46 GMT
From: email_address_removed.ac.uk
Subject: Steve Chew

Steve, can you mail A.S.A.P????

Thanks

Shaun

P.s Sorry about the non DT material, but I've lost his E-mail Address!

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 09:44 EST
From: email_address_removed (Pat Daugherty)
Subject: Fates Warning news

I read in a local HR/HM newspaper that Fates Warning has signed a deal with
Metal Blade records. So hopefully a new album will be out soon.

--Pat Daugherty
email_address_removed

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 9:07:32 EST
From: email_address_removed (Greg "Big Brother" Lee)
Subject: Re: Live Sound

>BTW, did anybody else out there go to the SFO DT show earlier this year?
>I'd like some extra opinions since they didn't sound near up to their 
>studio standards.  Nor did it sound near as good as LATM.  Petrucci's
>guitar was totally overwhelmed by the bass drums.  You couldn't even 
>hear the bass and James screamed through the whole concert rather than sang.
>I was dissapointed.  I'm waiting for them to come back, though, since this
>must've been an "off" night for them.  It was at the Warfield which is a fairly
>small place.

Oh oh...not another 'how did they sound thread'.  I saw them at RPM in 
Toronto, and they sounded great!  They must have been trying to impress
James' father.  He was at the show...

Later!

Greg.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 12:12:31 EST
From: <email_address_removed>
Subject: UNSUBSCRIBE

UNSUBSCRIBE email_address_removed

------------------------------
End of Digest
************************