Subject: YTSEJAM digest 275
From: email_address_removed
To: Multiple recipients of list <email_address_removed>

Contents:
Re: Images and Tour from Salt Lake City?? ("Jeff Boerio" <email_address_removed>)
Re: YTSEJAM digest 274 (<email_address_removed>)
Re: acoustic "Another Day" (email_address_removed (Stacie Rosenzweig))
Re: Terry Brown, Miscellany (Michael Bahr <email_address_removed>)
Re: Terry Brown, Miscellany ("Paul W. Cashman" <email_address_removed>)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1993 10:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From: "Jeff Boerio" <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: Images and Tour from Salt Lake City??

On Dec 17, 1993, Michael Burstin wrote:

>Well, I read in yesterday's digest that Bombay Vindaloo was completely
>improvised.  Only problem is that they did do it at other shows, so it
>was not brand new only for the LAtM show.  I have a copy of Images and
>Tour! which has BV from Salt Lake City.  No idea about the date
>though...  

I looked through my list of your dates, and did not find a Salt Lake tour
date anytime between May and July for 1993.

I have been trying to maintain their tour date listing, but don't seem to
have this information.  Does anyone know when they were in Salt Lake City?

Information's appreciated ....

     - Jeff

--
Jeff Boerio        \\     Intel doesn't know     // email_address_removed
Systems Programmer  \\        what I say;       // UNIX Tech Support and 
Intel, Corporation  //      They don't ask,     \\  Systems Administration 
Hillsboro, OR      //      and I don't tell.     \\

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 93 15:34:20 EST
From: <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: YTSEJAM digest 274

UNSUBSCRIBE

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1993 14:43:33 +22310502 (CST)
From: email_address_removed (Stacie Rosenzweig)
Subject: Re: acoustic "Another Day"

I heard it in Milwaukee, when they appeared at Summerfest and on Lazer-103. 
It was really cool, actually, except when Petrucci screwed up...they were
sitting in the little broadcast booth and this woman wearing pink hot pants
and a red halter top and WAY too much makeup asked me if I knew where the
band would be after the broadcast...my friend told her that the'd be coming
out the "back door" of the booth and that she should go ahead and open
it...:-)  (sorry for rambling)  Anyway, the "Another Day" acoustic version,
when played correctly, is actually quite good...I have no idea where to get
a bootleg of this, unless someone taped the radio broadcast....

stacie

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 93 16:04:14 MST
From: Michael Bahr <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: Terry Brown, Miscellany

> 
> 
> Is Terry Brown *definitely* producing the next DT album?  If so,
> should be interesting...he did a great job on the "Status Seeker"
> and "Afterlife" remixes.  Who else has he produced since he stopped
> working with Rush?  (Other than Fates Warning, of course.)

Z-Rock's "metal shop" radio show is where I heard Broon was producing the
next Dream Theater album. David Prater has been promoted to some sort of
executive in charge of engineering or somesuch thing.

Mike

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1993 02:07:35 -0800 (PST)
From: "Paul W. Cashman" <email_address_removed>
Subject: Re: Terry Brown, Miscellany

> 
> Z-Rock's "metal shop" radio show is where I heard Broon was producing the
> next Dream Theater album. David Prater has been promoted to some sort of
> executive in charge of engineering or somesuch thing.

Judging from the excellent production on I&W, his promotion is
well-deserved....   :)

-- 
Paul W. Cashman          | Before the leaves have fallen
email_address_removed           | Before we lock the doors
Dream Theater  ------->  | There must be the third and last dance
"Metropolis Pt 1"        | ...This one will last forever...

------------------------------
End of Digest
************************