Subject: YTSEJAM digest 253
From: email_address_removed
To: Multiple recipients of list <email_address_removed>

Contents:
Re: LIT (email_address_removed (Bill Nottingham))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 93 09:50:59 -0500
From: email_address_removed (Bill Nottingham)
Subject: Re: LIT

>If they really wanted another monster hit after Pull Me Under, they should
>have released Under A Glass Moon on the radio.  It's shorter than PMU, as well.

	I could have sworn they =did= release Under a Glass Moon for radio... it
got some good airplay on Z-Rock, and the other rock station back home...

--
=====================================================================
'Love is nothing but the absence of hate,     //      Bill Nottingham
 ...joy nothing but the abscence of fear.'   //      email_address_removed
=====================================================================

------------------------------
End of Digest
************************