Subject: YTSEJAM digest 248
From: email_address_removed
To: Multiple recipients of list <email_address_removed>

Contents:
videos (hartman larry <email_address_removed>)
wait for sleep (hartman larry <email_address_removed>)
killing hand (hartman larry <email_address_removed>)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 10:53:50 -0500 (EST)
From: hartman larry <email_address_removed>
Subject: videos

Does anyone know of any offical videos out for the band other that Live in 
Tokeyo?   Someone said something about Music in Progress or something like 
that.

BTW - When I bought my Live in Tokiyo video at Tower ($15.96) the reciept said
"Live Progress" for the item description.  What gives?  Is Live in Tok. the 
same thing as the Music in Progress video that was supposed to come out on
Oct 26th?

Jason Hartman

"I am the Killing Hand!"

Also, I love the part on LatM on the Killing Hand where James screams,
"RACE to WAAAAALLS to find..."   That part is the best!

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 11:08:16 -0500 (EST)
From: hartman larry <email_address_removed>
Subject: wait for sleep

I think I posted this before but it may not have gone out or something.

I would like to find out how to play Wait for Sleep.  I'm in a band and the 
singer and I (I'm the drummer) are really big DT fans and would love to play
Wait for Sleep.

I would really appreciate it if someone could post or mail me anything that 
would help me to play it.  Even if it was just the main notes at the begining.
I can figure out the rythms I just can't pick up the notes.

Thanks for the help!

Jason Hartman  

"I am the Killing Hand!"

BTW - I love Pettruci's solo at the end of To Live Forever on Live in Tokiyo
video!

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1993 01:21:55 -0500 (EST)
From: hartman larry <email_address_removed>
Subject: killing hand

Since someone so kindly explained what a Fortune in Lies was about, could 
someone try to explain what The Killing Hand is about?

At the end where the end where it goes something like "race to the walls to
find, one more name appears", I was thinking along the lines of the Vietnam
Vets Memorial.  Probably way off...

Please give your thoughts on this issue.

Also, I would really enjoy your thoughts on ANY DT songs as to there meaning.

Thanks alot!

Jason Hartman   
 
"I am the Killing Hand!"

------------------------------
End of Digest
************************